SSIEC is lookin for a new intern
Event & Social Media Coordinator
Sino-Swedish Innovation & Entrepreneurship Centre (SSIEC) is looking for a Community & Social Media Coordinator to join the team located in Hangxing Science Park in Beijing. The successful candidate will coordinate and execute all SSIEC’s events as well as manage SSIEC’s website and social media.
SSIEC provides a landing platform with a physical space for the development of sustainable and lucrative business solutions. Located in the heart of the Chinese Capital and with direct access to several landing services, SSIEC serves as an ecosystem for project development, match-making and networking opportunities. Through cooperation with a wide spectrum of Swedish and Chinese organizations, SSIEC becomes more than a business accelerator: it facilitates business growth between Scandinavian countries and China. SSIEC also has a strong community and host a range of events, seminars, workshops and matchmaking events.
Most important is that you are interested in the start-up industry, you are proactive, love learning and not afraid of taking on responsibility. You will have to work in a fast-paced environment and guaranteed to learn a lot and the most important – have a lot of fun!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Management of events including project execution, track execution details, budget control
- Organize and coordinate between different parties with very organized method
- Create/revise proposals for different projects with persuasive insights and analysis
- Manage our website and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Wechat)
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant work experience
- Knowledge of web development
- Experience with project management and event planning
- Self-driven and good at time management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good team player with an open mind
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent English in oral writing. Chinese and Swedish is a plus
This is a payed six months internship, 4-5 days a week. Starting as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org